neXis bridges the networks and financial systems offerings of ASPone and is specifically aimed at low-latency connectivity to trading liquidity venues. Customers can select managed services from a range of layers enabling tailored provision to suit particular business needs, covering:
- Managed connectivity and colocation
- Proximity hosting
- Applications integration
Managed IT infrastructure for high speed FX trading
ASPone neXis is a new premier service that combines high quality low-latency communications with managed connectivity, colocation services and software application integration.
A specialist low latency financial network, neXis provides global reach across Tier 1 carriers and offers a single point of connectivity to liquidity sources with immediate cross-connection to trading venues.
neXis offers key benefits to financial institutions covering the financial, energy and commodity markets and is backed by ASPone’s superior service, support and speed of delivery.
- Secure, resilient, low-latency, managed network services with a choice of capacity and speed
- 30 liquidity venues and growing neXis on-net community
- Fast implementation of cross-connects from single connection point
- Managed IP private data network solutions
- 20 Points of Presence (POP) across all time zones giving fast access to all key trading locations from over 250 cities
- BCP (Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery) network solutions
Management and Integration Services
- Colocation, Proximity Hosting and Hardware Management Services at key data centres including London (LD4), New York (NY4) and Moscow (M1)
- Proactive monitoring and SLA based change management services
- Multi-location Technical support, management of logical connectivity
- Complimented by ASPone systems integration services, enabling connectivity to:
- Market data and trading venues for price discovery
- Exchange, ECN (Electronic Communications Network) and SB (Single Bank) platforms for trade execution
- Post trade services for affirmation, confirmation, central clearing and reporting
Advantages of selecting ASPone neXis:
- Cost-effective access to low latency networks with business continuity support such as diverse routing, back-up facilities and recovery management.
- Outsourced management of networks enabling flexibility when your connectivity needs change.
- As an independent service provider with experienced staff in managed connectivity and trading applications, clients can be confident that ASPone is a reliable and knowledgeable business.
Join an established client base
ASPone application hosting and system integration services are used by major market participants in all time zones across the globe.
The ASPone network supports the global financial community. Its topology ensures multiple routing paths to maximise user up-time and ensure message delivery.
The network platform and resilient infrastructure provide automatic re-routing through intelligent network management systems which form the foundation of ASPone’s service offering.
Other Managed Services
ASPone can also conduct Technology Audits and can provide design consultancy for networks, applications and server configurations.