Why choose ASPone
‘ASPone Limited’ is a service delivery partner for global and regional Banking institutions, Interdealer brokers, Payments services, Money Managers and other participating institutions within the financial and commodity markets. ASPone’s core competence is provision of System Integration services spanning voice, data, and IT networks and facilitating pre trade, execution, and post trade services allowing clients to remain focused on their core business objectives. It’s solutions are based around a core messaging backbone with a suite of applications encompassing trading as well as pre and post trade services across OTC and commodity markets.
ASPone was launched in April 2005 since when the directors have established ASPone as a successful independent company with operations in London and Istanbul where we have:
- Developed a suite of software components covering the full transaction life cycle across a range of Foreign Exchange, Money & Interest Rate, Commodity, Security and Derivatives market asset classes.
- Established suite of solutions and product offerings covering the financial transaction life cycle from price discovery, trading platforms, order management and straight through processing across a variety of Foreign Exchange, Money & Interest rate, Commodity, Security and Derivative market asset classes.
- Diverse client base, ranging from global trading and data service vendors, to regional inter dealer brokers and banks with particular focus on both Europe and AsiaPac. Further clients utilise ASPone systems to operate in the global payments and currency management sphere.
- Strong understanding of the workflows surrounding a bank or broker trading floor, (pre trade, execution and post trade phases) and the transactional environment that accompanies it.
- Ongoing and ‘repeat business’ from loyal clients standing testament to the quality of both solutions and support.
- A proven ability to manage and roll out complex system integration projects encompassing all aspects of the transaction lifecycle.